Helping organisations visualise change
With specialist rail knowledge, we help companies design and develop effective internal and external marketing communications.
Through great design, we’re able to grab peoples’ attention, so that complex subjects can be understood by everyone.
Will Baxter BA MCSD MRIA MAOI
Creative Director, WillB Brand Consultants
A chartered designer, with a degree in Transport Design, and 20-years’ experience in the UK rail sector. Will has a unique set of characteristics and qualifications that sets him apart from your run-of-the-mill brand consultant. A talented communicator, who is equally at home being interviewed on BBC World News as he is in the studio sketching-up ideas.
After graduating from the University of Huddersfield, he was selected for Interfleet’s (now part of SNC-Lavalin) graduate training scheme (which was based on the British Rail one). He then went on to work in their industrial design department, where he worked on all manner of rolling stock enhancement projects, as well as Interfleet’s own marketing communications. After six-years with Interfleet he ventured off on his own, and for the last decade, has carved out a niche as the go-to brand consultant within the UK rail industry.
A former member of Young Rail Professional’s executive committee, a current member of the Railway Industry Association, he regularly consults for Transport for London, Network Rail, Hitachi Rail, RSSB and numerous others.
He is a compelling advocate of design and branding, and sets out to help organisations visualise change. If you would like to learn more about what he could do for you, please do get in touch, by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yalda Hakim interviews Will on BBC World News
First aired on BBC World News in 2013
Will Baxter was invited onto BBC World as a brand specialist. Yalda Hakim interviewed Will about the car giant Hyundai who had to pull one of its online ad campaigns after an open letter from Holly Brockwell, 27, criticising the advert went viral online.
Will gives an interview about brand management, the pitfalls of pushing the boundaries too far, and the increasing power of the consumer/public through social media, to influence situations like this.
Driven by excellence
Senior Graphic Designer
Maryam designs our clients’ print collateral, from brochures, booklets and newspapers.
- Maryam has been working as a freelance graphic designer since she graduated from Middlesex University with a degree in Visual Communications / Graphic Design in 2004.
- Other agencies that she has worked at include Saatchi & Saatchi, AD Creative and Maverick.
- Her experience covers a whole wealth of sectors including from art world to fashion, medical, drinks, charities, luxury, rail, B2B and FMCG.
Mihály sketches our illustrations and infographics.
- Mihály’s has ten years graphic design and illustration experience, with a degree from the University of Szeged, Hungary.
- Mihály’s extremely creative and although able to adapt to clients requirements, have developed his own artistic style of illustration.
- He tells us that the best things come in pairs, his wife and him, their twin boys and his two rabbits.
Director of photography
Tom is an award-winning director of photography.
- Tom is our go-to video production man, combining all the skills to capture video and sound as well as edit the video together.
- He has worked with us on the Next Generation Rail video as well as our own marketing videos. His clients include Channel 4 and Seymour Powell.
- In his spare time Tom is usually planning the next great car show to rival Clarkson and co!