Let potential customers experience your brand.
Our exhibition services help you make the best possible first impression. We design, build and install everything from roller-banner stands to full 6m x 6m exhibition spaces to help potential customers experience your brand.
We’ve designed, built and installed exhibition stands at a wide array of conferences, including:
- InnoTrans (Berlin Messe)
- Railtex (Earl’s Court)
- The Big Bang Fair (Birmingham NEC)
- World Metrorail Congress (central London)
Our exhibition experience means we know how important it is to take care of the details from ensuring your logo stands out across the exhibition hall, to considering visitor flow and how to capture prospects’ contact details.
We helped Hitachi Information Control Systems promote themselves internationally at InnoTrans in 2012, 2014 and 2016. As well as building the stand, our work included providing targeted emails to encourage their prospective clients to visit the stand. At one show, we provided branded ‘selfie-sticks’ when the craze was at its peak. These giveaways proved so popular people came from all over the exhibition to visit Hitachi.
Our exhibition stand services include:
- Analysis of your existing exhibition stands
- Review of your competitors’ recent exhibition stands
- Concept design proposals
- Design and build of your stand
- Designing shelf schemes or free standing spaces
- Considerations for innovative lighting, back lighting and flooring
- Interactive touchscreen displays