WillB® is a London based brand consultancy working exclusively in the UK rail industry.
Design is our passion, from concept to reality, we’re always sharpening our pencils.
Rail is our industry, because who doesn’t love the world’s most efficient form of transport.
And you are our priority, for without you, we’d be nothing more than starving artists.
Clients include Transport for London, London Underground, Docklands Light Railway, Hitachi Rail Europe, Hitachi Information Control Systems Europe, National Skills Academy for Rail, Department for Transport, RSSB, University of Birmingham, BCRRE, SNC-Lavalin, HSW and Rail Aspects.
BRAND CONSULTANT / MANAGING DIRECTOR
Will founded WillB Brand Consultants in 2010 to deliver tailored marketing communications to companies in the UK rail industry.
- Will’s skills include brand strategy and design, all forms of marketing communications as well as online and offline marketing.
- For more conceptual projects, Will often uses his sketching skills to help visualise future environments. He then develops these into rich picture illustrations.
- Before setting up WillB, he worked as a design consultant for the international rail technology consultancy, Interfleet Technology, for seven years.
Phone: +44 (0) 7815 056 026
VIDEO PRODUCTION CONSULTANT
Tom is an award-winning director of photography.
- Tom is our go-to video production man, combining all the skills to capture video and sound as well as edit the video together.
- He has worked with us on the Next Generation Rail video as well as our own marketing videos. His our clients include Channel 4 and Seymour Powell.
- In his spare time Tom is usually planning the next great car show to rival Clarkson and co!
Sjors de Wildt
WEB AND APP CONSULTANT
Sjors develops smartphone Apps for iPhone, Blackberry and Android.
- Sjors’ experience comes from eight years in the mobile market,originally starting with SMS marketing, then in store bluetooth beforesmartphone Apps.
- Sjors’ has done work for clients include Coca-Cola, Seat and Kia. Hehas recently started designing products for the iPad market too.
- In his spare time Sjors likes to sketch caricatures of his clients -so you have been warned!
GRAPHIC DESIGN CONSULTANT
Maryam designs our clients’ print collateral, from brochures, booklets and newspapers.
- Maryam has over one decades experience, since qualifying in graphic design from Chelsea College of Arts.
- Other agencies that she has worked at include Saatchi & Saatchi, AD Creative and Maverick.
- Her experience covers a whole wealth of sectors including from art world to fashion, medical, drinks, charities, luxury, consumer, B2B and consumer. Of course, we get her to focus on rail!
Rebecca doing live graphic sketching as well as detailed big picture illustrations.
- Rebecca’s experience comes from a foundation as an art therapist and school art teacher
- Rebecca has worked with us on the visualising the operational concepts for the New Tube for London.
- She has recently completed an art exhibition of her own work on show at City Hall.
Mihály sketches our illustrations and infographics.
- Mihály’s has ten years graphic design and illustration experience, with a degree from the Univerity of Szeged, Hungary.
- Mihály’s extremely creative and although able to adapt to clients requirements, have developed his own artistic style of illustration.
- He tells us that the best things come in pairs, his wife and him, their twin boys and his two rabbits.
John is an experienced brand strategist and designer who also acts as our business mentor.
- John has run a long established design consultancy comprising a teamof 20 with blue chip clients, operating globally in UK, Scandinavia, NewZealand, Singapore and USA.
- His clients include Alize, Kobrand New York, M&S, Telenor, DSGi, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Coca Cola, Henkel, Microsoft.
- In his spare time he can be found at home in his minimalist flat with his beautiful cat, Bets.